Solidbody Electric Guitar with Mahogany Body, Maple Top, Mahogany Neck, Rosewood Fingerboard, and 2 Humbucking Pickups - Double Gold
The Gibson Custom 1957 Les Paul Goldtop Reissue VOS is oozing with classic tone and vintage-original-spec authenticity. Its eye-grabbing VOS nitrocellulose lacquer finish captures the depth, richness, and hue of a genuine ’57 Goldtop — one of the most iconic solidbody electric guitars ever made. Handcrafted by Gibson’s elite Custom Shop luthiers, the 1957 Les Paul Goldtop Reissue VOS features top-shelf tonewoods, including solid mahogany for the body and chunky C-profile neck and Indian rosewood for the fingerboard. Plug this beast into your favorite tube amp, and experience searing ’50s PAF tones, courtesy of CustomBucker Alnico III unpotted pickups. Premium historical appointments, including cellulose trapezoid inlays and vintage-style Kluson tuners complete this meticulous reissue.
Every inch of this Les Paul has vintage vibe
To capture the essence of the original 1957 Goldtop, Gibson painstakingly re-created each part piece by piece. The mahogany body, Goldtop finish, and solid rosewood fingerboard are only the beginning. Not only do you get the chunky C-profile neck you’ve been craving, but the accuracy of the details go all the way down to the straight-line positioning of the instrument’s vintage-style Kluson tuners and the size and shape of its cellulose trapezoid inlays.
CustomBucker pickups deliver pure vintage PAF tone
Gibson Custom paid just as much attention to this limited-edition 1957 Goldtop Les Paul’s electronics as they did to its aesthetics. Every part of its internal signal path was designed to deliver dead-on 1957 Les Paul tone. Of course, it’s next to impossible to find genuine ’50s PAFs (even for Gibson). Instead, this 1957 Goldtop sports a pair of Gibson’s CustomBucker humbuckers. The CustomBucker is the most historically accurate PAF copy ever. Take it from guitar experts: The Gibson Custom 1957 Les Paul Goldtop Reissue VOS nails the original look, sound, and feel of a 1957 Les Paul.
Vintage Original Sheen finish, for the look and feel of a classic
Gibson Custom's Vintage Original Sheen finish option comes standard on Custom Shop Historic Reissue models. The VOS finish package includes lightly aged parts that imparts an authentic vintage patina. The nitrocellulose finished it buffed to a light matte appearance, giving a look and feel of a guitar that has been lovingly played and cared for over the years.
Gibson Custom 1957 Les Paul Goldtop Reissue VOS Solidbody Electric Guitar Features:
- Mahogany body, 2-piece plain maple top; VOS nitrocellulose lacquer finish
- Mahogany neck, chunky “C” profile, VOS nitrocellulose lacquer finish
- Indian rosewood fingerboard, 12" radius, 22 historic narrow tall frets, cellulose nitrate trapezoid inlays
- 2 unpotted Custombucker Alnico III humbucking pickups
- 3-way pickup selector switch
- Volume and tone controls for bridge and neck pickups
- ABR-1 bridge with lightweight aluminum stopbar
- 24.75" scale length; 1.69" nylon nut
- Kluson single-line/single-ring tuners
- Factory strings: Gibson 0.010–0.046, standard tuning
- Single-action truss rod, headstock access
- Vintage Original Sheen finish package with light matte nitrocellulose and aged hardware
- Includes Custom Shop certificate of authenticity
- Quality crafted in the USA
|Gibson Guitar Style||Les Paul Supreme|
|Guitar Body||Solidbody Guitars|
|Guitar Types||Electric Guitar|
|Left / Right handed||Right Hand guitar|
|Number of Strings||6|
Gibson Custom LPR57VODGNH1 Les Paul 1957 Goldtop Reissue VOS - Double Gold
- Brand: Gibson
- Product Code: LPR57VODGNH1
- Availability: Out Of Stock